<body>


Thursday, December 3, 2009

Boo!

Sorryyy >< I haven't blogged for sometime... its because I've been busy with school, tutor and the fact that when I posted things it would come up posted on the wrong date and time; but - thank god for google - i found out how to fix it =D I did not have a class this whole week except on Wednesday - which eventually became bludge for me and friends again. We always seem to find a way to get out of class =D

Today was orientation for the year 6's coming to our school next year and becuase I was one of the leaders I had to wear a blazer and a tie (which we NEVER do)... uhh, okay I'm quite small so the blazer made me look even smaller which doesn't help. And the TIE, god, i almost suffocated to death ==. We kept trying to take it off, but were told to 'fix it up' again by the teachers .... Tomorrow is Flag Day, so I wont have classes tommrow either.. hehes =)

Market Day is almost here and we've,finally, got our ideas all together. The only proper day I have of school, next week, is Thursday. I need to finish my tutor homework now -.-" otherwise I'll never get it done ...

what we could have been, 5:24 PM.

Profile

One and Only
Female. Year 9. And can't wait for Summer to Start.
Tagboard
place tagboard code here. max width=130.
get one from cbox!
Wishlist
▪ The End of School
Exits
Adrian(: Graciee
Archives
November 2009 December 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.