<body>


Monday, December 7, 2009

Ahahahs, this whole week is a bludge =)

The weekend was boringgg, I did nothing apart from going out with Nicole - eh.. which wasn't so bad .

Its said the temperature today would be like 25 degrees ? So i thought "Yay! Perfect wheather" ... I almost died in the car on my way back home. Luckily i couldn't find my friend to give back her fan, so i used it all the way home =D . I had no idea 25 degrees was this hot ==" .

I have Tafe Taster on Wednedayy, Yay can't wait =) . And Market Day on Friday ! =D

what we could have been, 4:42 PM.

Profile

One and Only
Female. Year 9. And can't wait for Summer to Start.
Tagboard
place tagboard code here. max width=130.
get one from cbox!
Wishlist
▪ The End of School
Exits
Adrian(: Graciee
Archives
November 2009 December 2009
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.