Yumm.... I just had a Raspberry Custard Tart, I was in heaven for 2 minutes of my life (:
LOL, I was reading my friend's blogspot when it started raining outside, and we had all our windows open considering its 35 degrees today ==" - I'm going to sleep well today ... - but i was totally engrossed within his latest blog that i didn't hear it, until i was like 'what's that noise...' i turn around to see rain coming in through the windows, so i swear and sprint to close them ... ahhh -.-", I blame him for writing interesting blogs ...
Noooo, i want another Raspberry Custard Tart ... They sell blueberry/blackberry? as well, but to me, the raspberry looks much more appealing :D . Considering the fact that i already ate mine, they look somewhat, like this:


LOL, congratulations to adrian for solving his phone problem =).. and winning .
what we could have been, 5:40 PM.